The administrator of personal data processed in the Application and Service is the Iyuno Sweden Holding II AB,
with a place of business address at 3601 W Olive Avenue, Suite 650, Burbank, Los Angeles CA 91505, California.
(hereinafter: "Iyuno Group" or "Administrator"). The administrator appointed an inspector of personal data protection.
- It is possible to contact the Administrator:
- The administrator of personal data processed in the Application and Service is the Iyuno Sweden Holding II AB, with a place of business address at 3601 W Olive Avenue, Suite 650, Burbank, Los Angeles CA 91505, California.
User – means:
- An adult natural person interested in professional participation in the Production process, in particular as: a teacher, actor, vocalist, director, sound engineer, translator, or
- An adult natural person who is a statutory representative of a child who is under 21 years of age, interested in the professional participation of his child or in the production process, in particular as: a teacher, actor, vocalist, director, sound engineer, translator.
- Statutory Representative – a parent exercising parental authority, or a guardian who takes care of a child who is under 18 years of age, entitled to represent a child / ward
- Application – a mobile application owned by the Administrator named produb available for Android and iOS.
- Website – an Internet service based on the teleinformation system available in the domain: https://us.produb.app/.
- Mobile device – a portable electronic device that allows you to connect, download and send data over the Internet, without the need for a wired connection, in particular such as a smartphone and tablet.
- Regulations – regulations of the produb application available, available at: https://us.produb.app/terms-and-conditions.
- Iyuno Group Client – an entrepreneur (a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality) who is a client of Iyuno Group, seeking Users who could perform work on or in connection with the Production organized by him. Iyuno Group client has access to the Application, consisting in particular of the possibility of sharing IYUNO client Advertisements and reading the data provided by Users on their Profiles.
- Production – a set of creative, organizational and technical activities carried out by Iyuno Group or by Iyuno Group Client, aimed at producing (in particular by sound or translation) a specific language version of a film, TV program, advertisement or a computer game.
- Offer – an offer made by the User on the terms specified in item 6.1. Regulations.
- Announcement of Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Client – information made available in the Application by the Administrator or the Iyuno Group Client about the fact that he is looking for certain Users in order to place the Order. Announcement of Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Client contains general information about the Production, such as the type of Production and the date of commencement and completion of work on Production, requirements towards the User. The Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Client's advertisement may also contain additional information such as Salary.
- Profile – a space in the Administrator System made available to the User to enable him to enter, store, share and edit his or her child's data / wardees indicated in the registration form referred to in point 4 below, such as name, date of birth, number phone number, type of work (lector, actor, translator, etc.), professional experience and more.
- Order – civil law contract, in particular contract for a work or contract for the provision of services, connecting a given User and Iyuno Group, or Iyuno Group Client, the subject of which is the performance of specific works by the User in the Production process.
- Preliminary Agreement on the Transfer of Rights - a preliminary agreement on the transfer of proprietary copyrights or related rights to works created by the User or child / user of the User as part of the Order, imposing on the User an obligation to conclude a Rights Transfer Agreement on terms specified in the Preliminary Agreement on the Transfer of Rights.
- Agreement on the Transfer of Rights – final agreement concluded in the performance of the Preliminary Transfer Agreement.
- Profiling – a system of automatic or manual association of User Profiles with Announcements of Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Clients, as described in point 5.1. Regulations.
- GDPR – means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Recipient – means a natural or legal person, public body, unit or other entity to whom Personal Information is disclosed.
- Services – services provided by the Administrator to Users and Customers of Iyuno Group, described in point 3 of the Regulations.
- User – means:
Users' Personal Data
Users who register in the Application or Website on the terms set out in
point 4 of the Regulations provide the Administrator with the following Personal Data:
- first name and last name,
- date of birth,
- city of residence,
- Phone number,
- e-mail address,
- type of work,
- professional experience (including achievements, career progression),
- The user can also optionally complete his Profile with profile photography .
In order to register and create a User Profile being a Statutory Representative
representing your child / ward, the following data should be completed:
- your name and surname and your child / ward's name and surname,
- date of birth of the child / ward,
- city of residence of the child / ward,
- gender of the child / ward,
- your phone number,
- your e-mail address,
- type of work performed by a child / mentee,
- professional experience (including achievements, course of previous professional work) of the child / ward,
- education of a child / mentee
- knowledge of foreign languages of the child / ward.
- The user can also optionally complete this Profile with a profile photo of a child / ward.
- Users who installed the Application on their Mobile Device enable the Administrator to access the User's IP address.
- Users who register in the Application or Website on the terms set out in point 4 of the Regulations provide the Administrator with the following Personal Data:
Legal basis, purpose and rules for processing Personal Data
- Users' Personal Data are processed in the Application and the Website on the basis of the law in force in USA, in particular on the basis of the provisions of the GDPR.
Users' Personal Data provided in the registration process referred to in point 3.1. - 3.4. and the data referred to in point 3.5
shall be processed in order to:
- concluding an agreement with the Administrator whose subject matter is the provision of Services by Iyuno Group to the User, including in particular in Profiling,
- allow the User to submit an Offer and conclude an Order,
- financial and accounting reporting in the case when the Order and Iyuno Group are concluded and in order to assert any claims related to the execution of the Order concluded with Iyuno Group,
- sending marketing messages regarding Iyuno Group or trusted Iyuno Group partners, including in particular Iyuno Group clients.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data specified in point 4.2. above is:
- in the case of concluding an agreement with the Administrator, the subject of which is the provision of Services by Iyuno Group to the User - their indispensability to perform this contract or to take action at the request of the User before concluding a contract with the Administrator,
- in the case of the User submitting the Offer and conclusion of the Preliminary Transfer Agreement, the Rights Transfer Agreement and the Order - their necessity to perform the Preliminary Transfer Agreement, the Rights Transfer Agreement and the Order or take actions at the User's request prior to the conclusion of the Preliminary Transfer Agreement, the Rights Transfer Agreement and Orders, consisting in particular in submitting the Offer,
- in the case of financial and accounting settlements regarding the Order concluded with Iyuno Group - fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator resulting from the provisions of tax law,
- in the case of storing Personal Data after termination or performance of the contract, the subject of which is providing Services by Iyuno Group to the User or the Order concluded with Iyuno Group - legally legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator consisting in the possibility of seeking any claims related to the performance of this contract or Order
- in the case of sending marketing messages - a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator or by a third party in relation to the Administrator, consisting in the use of Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- The Administrator does not transfer, sell, lend or otherwise make Users' Personal Information available to third parties, except for situations referred to in item 5 below or in the event that he receives a relevant request from authorized state authorities operating within its boundaries. competence.
- In the process of User Personal Data Processing, the Administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of information security, using recognized technological and organizational standards aimed at preventing unauthorized access to Personal Data, disclosing them, and ensuring protection against their misuse, loss, change or destruction.
Providing Personal Data
Users' Personal Information are shared:
- Iyuno Group customers using the Application or the Website,
- other Application and Service Users participating in the same Production, limited to the name, work (lector, actor, etc.) and profile photography (if it is added to the Profile).
- The Iyuno Group client, to which the Administrator has provided Users 'Personal Data, independently decides about the purposes and means of processing such data, thus becoming the Administrator of the Users' Personal Data. The Iyuno Group client as the administrator of Users' Personal Data is responsible for the security and processing of these data independently and in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the GDPR.
- Users' Personal Information are shared:
Storage of Personal Data. Rights of Data Actors. Profiling
Users' Personal Data referred to in point 3 above will be stored by the Administrator:
- until the User deletes their Profile, unless the User deletes their Personal Data in order to establish or continue cooperation with Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Client by omitting the Application and the Website or for sending marketing messages, or when deleting their Profile;
- over the period of prescription of possible claims related to the Agreement or the Order concluded with Iyuno Group or for the period of storing accounting documents or accounting documents related to such an Order, resulting from generally applicable regulations, depending on which of these periods will be longer
- After the retention period of Personal Data referred to in item 6.1. above, Personal Data are permanently deleted or anonymized (ie, permanent and irreversible transformation of Personal Data in such a way that it is not possible to assign information to a specific natural person).
- Personal Data is voluntary, but (due to the rules of operation and the nature of the Application) necessary to conclude an agreement with the Administrator whose object is to provide Services by Iyuno Group for Utilization and to conclude an Order with Iyuno Group or an Iyuno Group Client. Refusal to provide Personal Data results in the inability to use the Services or inability to use all the functionality of the Application (in the event of failure to provide the data referred to in point 3.2 above) or inability to conclude an Order.
- Administrator in performance of the contract, the subject of which is the provision of Services by Iyuno Group to the User, if he has Personal Data provided by the User, referred to in point 3.1. - 3.4. above and the data referred to in point 3.5 above, it may make decisions in a partially automated manner as part of Profiling. Such decisions are made on the basis of a computer algorithm used by the Administrator, and then verified by authorized employees of the Administrator and have an impact on which Iyuno Group / Iyuno Group Client Adverts are visible to the User.
- The user whose personal data administrator is Iyuno Group has the right to access his data and to rectify, delete, limit their processing, to object to their processing, and to request the transfer of this data to another administrator, which can be performed in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The User has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his special situation - to the processing of personal data pertaining to him, in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the interest of the Administrator.
- In order to take advantage of the above rights, please send an appropriate message to the Administrator by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In matters relating to the processing of personal data, Users have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Users' Personal Data referred to in point 3 above will be stored by the Administrator:
The service uses so-called cookies (cookies). These files are saved in the User's Mobile Device or other terminal device by the Website
server and provide, among others, statistical data about User's activity. The user may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies,
although he must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may affect the difficulties in using the application.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- used to authorize login sessions,
- designed to create statistics and analyze the User's activity.
- The Administrator also uses the analytical software of third parties (Google Analitics) which places in the Mobile Device or other terminal equipment of the User codes enabling collection of data about Users.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings used by the User (from the level of the web browser). Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the User's Mobile Device or end device.
- The service uses so-called cookies (cookies). These files are saved in the User's Mobile Device or other terminal device by the Website server and provide, among others, statistical data about User's activity. The user may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies, although he must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may affect the difficulties in using the application. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- extension or modification of the functionality of the Application or the Website,
- introducing new Services or changing the scope of the Services, in particular introducing payment for some or all of the Services,
- changes in technical requirements necessary for the operation of the Application or Website, changes in the technical conditions of providing the Services, occurrence of new types of risk related to the provision of Services,